Meet The Owner
Hey JG Fam! I’m Chanel, the owner of Jean Gray Candle Co. Here are some key/ fun facts about me:
* I’m Brooklyn based but I’m originally from Miami, FL.
* I started making candles last year when I was laid off from my job due to The Panorama.
* All of the four signature scents in my line bare the middle name of someone in my family.
* I have a fur baby that I love with all of my heart. Her name is Bayley and she’s a Chiweenie (chihuahua dachshund mix)
* My husband and I got married last year in our backyard with our friends and family watching over Zoom because, once again The Pon De Replay messed up our original plans, but honestly, it was STILL the most intimate, magical, special day and we wouldn’t change a thing.
* I love all T.V but I ESPECIALLY love a good true crime docuseries! That with a good glass (or two ) of wine is what I call a GREAT night!
* In addition to making candles, I’m also an actress and a writer. Issa Rae and Mindy Kaling are my biggest inspirations.
* I drink iced coffee/tea year round. I know, I know. SAVAGE. 🥶🥶🥶
And the last thing is I’m SOO excited to continue to grow this community and I’m so thankful to all of you who are already a part of it.